This is the former Perth Girls’ School designed by A. E Clare and the P.W.D in 1936, and received the RIBA Bronze medal in 1939. It is currently the Police traffic building. It is a magnificent building, monumental in scale, bold in form and commanding in its siting. It is a stripped classical / art deco style building with a central entrance block and two wings that extend outwards, with a lesser block at each end. One of the best public buildings in Perth.